Today I will teach you how to embed Facebook page event on website. Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
Need a step by step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Create a free-trial SociableKIT account here and log in.
- Once logged in, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- On the pop-up, name your custom Facebook page event.
- On the drop-down, select “Facebook Page Event (One Event)” option.
- Enter your Facebook Event ID.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Get Embed Code” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop-up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Paste the embed code on your website.
Why use SociableKIT?
You know how tiring it is to post or update your event information twice. One on Facebook. One on your website.
We hear you.
That’s why we created the SociableKIT.
Once you signed up (there’s a free version), you’ll be able to post your event information only once. One on Facebook.
The SociableKIT will display your Facebook page events on your website automatically. You control its look & feel as well.
Avoid double duty. Work less and enjoy more of your time.
The SociableKIT doesn’t just display your Facebook page event on your website. It saves you a lot of time and energy by avoiding double work.
It keeps your website visitors informed about your events. It makes your website’s event page look better and more useful.
How to get a free access?
What customers say about us?
★★★★★ "SociableKIT has the best looking social media feeds and the most features. I tried so many other options and found SociableKIT Website Plugins the best. My web designer told me I could not do many of the things that I’m doing myself with SociableKIT!" ~ Khabir Southwick, Naturopath, MH, NT, CAS – Heal With Khabir
★★★★★ "Finding SociableKIT saved a huge amount of hours in a project to integrate social/web channels. Absolutely excellent support with quick responses and updates." ~ John Parker, Website Developer – Aura Entertainment
★★★★★ "Thank you!!! The SociableKIT website plugin is an incredibly simple, clean and easy solution for us." ~ John J. Janowski, PMP, Member – La Grange Citizens Council
Will SociableKIT work on my website?
Your CMS is not on our list? Your website was built without any website builder? No problem! There's 99% chance that SociableKIT will still work on your website!
Need SociableKIT support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.
Related SociableKIT solutions
Thank you for reading our tutorial about how to show, display or embed Facebook page event on website! Please share this post with a friend who needs it. They will love you more for doing it.