Today I will teach you how to embed private Instagram feed on website. Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
What’s next? You can Try our plugin now or continue reading below.
Why use DSM?
Do you use a private Instagram account? Do you manage its related website?
If your answer is YES, you know how tiring it is to upload Instagram photos and videos twice. One on Instagram. One on your website.
We hear you.
That’s why we created the DSM website plugin.
Once you signed up (there’s a free version), you’ll be able to update your Instagram feed only once. One on Instagram.
The DSM website plugin will display private Instagram feed on your website automatically. You control its look & feel as well.
Avoid double duty. Work less and enjoy more of your time.
Make your website visitors enjoy the private Instagram feed on your website as well.
Need a step by step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
- Get a Free Key or Paid Key.
- Go to this login page and use the key to login.
- Once logged in, click “+ Create Custom Feed” button.
- On the pop up, name your custom private Instagram feed.
- On the drop-down, select “Private Instagram Feed On Your Website” option.
- Enter your Instagram access token.
- Click the “Proceed” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Paste the embed code on your website.
How to get a free key?
Enter your name and email on the form below and submit it. We will send a Free Key to your email address so you can try all the DSM solutions for 7 days. No payment required.
What customers say about us?
★★★★★ "DSM has the best looking social media feeds and the most features. I tried so many other options and found DSM Website Plugins the best. My web designer told me I could not do many of the things that I’m doing myself with DSM!" ~ Khabir Southwick, Naturopath, MH, NT, CAS – Heal With Khabir
★★★★★ "Finding DSM saved a huge amount of hours in a project to integrate social/web channels. Absolutely excellent support with quick responses and updates." ~ John Parker, Website Developer – Aura Entertainment
★★★★★ "Thank you!!! The DSM website plugin is an incredibly simple, clean and easy solution for us." ~ John J. Janowski, PMP, Member – La Grange Citizens Council
Live Demo of DSM private Instagram feed
DSM works with any type of website. But since we used a WordPress-powered website on the video tutorial, we’ll use it on the live demo as well.
View the live demo here: WordPress Private Instagram Feed Live Demo
Will DSM work on my website?
Your CMS is not on our list? Your website was built without any website builder? No problem! There's 99% chance that DSM will still work on your website!
Need DSM support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.
Related DSM solutions
Thank you for reading our tutorial about how to show, display or embed private Instagram feed on website! Please share this post with a friend who needs it. They will love you more for doing it.