Today I will teach you how to embed private Instagram feed on website. Increase your website engagement immediately by following this simple hack.
Continue reading below.
Do you use a private Instagram account? Do you manage its related website?
If your answer is YES, you know how tiring it is to upload Instagram photos and videos twice. One on Instagram. One on your website.
We hear you.
That’s why we created the DSM website plugin.
Once you signed up (there’s a free version), you’ll be able to update your Instagram feed only once. One on Instagram.
The DSM website plugin will display private Instagram feed on your website automatically. You control its look & feel as well.
Avoid double duty. Work less and enjoy more of your time.
Make your website visitors enjoy the private Instagram feed on your website as well.
Enjoy our tutorial about how to embed private Instagram feed on website!
Video Demonstration – Embed Private Instagram Feed On Website
Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
How To Embed Private Instagram Feed On Website?
Here’s how to customize and embed Instagram feed on website.
- Get a Free Key or Paid Key.
- Go to this login page and use the key to login.
- Once logged in, click “+ Create Custom Feed” button.
- On the pop up, name your custom private Instagram feed.
- On the drop-down, select “Private Instagram Feed On Your Website” option.
- Enter your Instagram access token.
- Click the “Proceed” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Paste the embed code on your website.
How to get a free key?
Enter your name and email on the form below and submit it. We will send a Free Key to your email address so you can try all the DSM solutions for 7 days. No payment required.
What Customers Say About Us?
★★★★★ "Finding this saved a huge amount of hours in a project to integrate social/web channels. Absolutely excellent support with quick responses and updates." ~ John Parker, Website Developer – Aura Entertainment
★★★★★ "DSM has the best looking social media feeds and the most features. I tried so many other options and found DSM Website Plugins the best. My web designer told me I could not do many of the things that I’m doing myself with DSM!" ~ Khabir Southwick, Naturopath, MH, NT, CAS – Heal With Khabir
★★★★★ "Your event calendar definitely helps, spectacular service! It worked. You’re the best, as usual. Thank you for all your work!" ~ Jennifer Gray, Website Developer – Vote 4 Pedro
Live Demo – DSM Private Instagram Feed
The Instagram posts below were retrieved from Office Interior Designs private Instagram account.
Will DSM work on my website?
Your CMS is not on our list? Your website was built without any website builder? No problem! There's 99% chance that DSM will still work on your website!
Need DSM Support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.
Related DSM Solutions
Aside from our solution above, you can use the following DSM solutions as well:
- Facebook Events
- Facebook Page Events On Your Website?
- Single Facebook Page Event On Your Website?
- Facebook Page Events on Google Calendar?
- Facebook Photos
- Facebook Page Photo Albums On Website?
- Single Facebook Page Photo Album On Website?
- Instagram Feed
- Instagram Feed On Your Website?
- Instagram Hashtag Feed On Your Website?
- Private Instagram Feed On Your Website?
- YouTube Videos
- YouTube Channel Videos On Your Website?
- YouTube Playlist Videos On Your Website?
- Twitter Feed
- Twitter Feed On Your Website?
- Twitter Hashtag Feed On Your Website?
- More Solutions
- Facebook Page Videos On Your Website?
- Facebook Page Feed On Your Website?
- Facebook Page Reviews On Your Website?
Enjoy any solutions above by buying a Private DSM Key!
Thank you for reading our tutorial about how to show, display or embed private Instagram feed on website! Please share this post with a friend who needs it. They will love you more for doing it.