Today I will teach you how to embed Facebook page reviews on website. Click the play button below. Please watch it in HD and full screen.
What’s next? You can Try our plugin now or continue reading below.
Need a step by step text guide?
We’ve broken down the steps for you into an easy-to-follow guide. The following steps are the text version of our video tutorial above.
STEP 1: Create Facebook App ID.
- Login to Facebook.
- Go to this link.
- Register or enable as Facebook developer.
- Click “+ Add a New App” button located on upper right corner of the screen.
- Enter display name “My DSM App”.
- Enter your contact email.
- Click “Create App ID” button and pass the security check.
- Click “Dashboard” tab on the upper left corner.
- Your Facebook App ID is under App ID label.
STEP 2: Get short-lived user access token.
- Go to this link.
- On the upper right corner, change “Graph API Explorer” to “My DSM App” or the name of the app ID you created.
- Click “Get Token”, click “Get User Access Token”.
- On the pop up, check “manage_pages”.
- Click “Get Access Token” button.
- Click “Continue”, click “Ok” button.
- Copy the “short-lived access token” from the access token field.
STEP 3: Get long-lived user access token.
- Go to this link.
- Paste the “short-lived access token” in the input box.
- Click the “Debug” button.
- As you will see in the debug details, “short-lived access token” expires after few hours.
- To convert it to “long-lived access token”, click “Extend Access Token” button.
- Facebook will ask for your password, enter your password to continue.
- The generated characters is your “long-lived user access token”. Copy it.
STEP 4: Get Facebook page access token.
- Make sure you are an admin of your target Facebook page.
- Go to this link. Paste your long-lived access token. Click “Get Facebook Page Access Token” button.
- Find your target Facebook page, below the name is its Facebook page access token. Copy it.
- If you want to make sure your Facebook page access token never expires, click “Debug” button.
- If you can see “expires: never”, it means Facebook page access token will never expire.
STEP 5: Use DSM dashboard.
- Get a Free Key or Paid Key.
- Go to this login page and use the key to login.
- Once logged in, click “+ Create Custom Feed” button.
- On the pop up, name your custom Facebook page reviews feed.
- On the drop-down, select “Facebook Page Reviews On Your Website” option.
- Enter your Facebook Page ID. You must be an admin of this Facebook page.
- Enter your Facebook Page Access Token.
- Click the “Proceed” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Paste the embed code on your website, hit save and you’re done!
Why use DSM?
You know how tiring it is to manually update your hard-earned Facebook reviews on your website.
We hear you.
That’s why we created the DSM website plugin.
Once you signed up (get started here), you will never have to worry about manually posting your Facebook page reviews on your website.
The DSM website plugin will display your Facebook page reviews on your website automatically. You control its look & feel as well.
Avoid double duty. Work less and enjoy more of your time.
The DSM website plugin doesn’t just display your Facebook page reviews on your website. It saves you a lot of time and energy by avoiding double work.
Using this DSM feature to show your visitors satisfied testimonials from real persons, you will boost the conversion rate of your website!
How to get a free key?
Enter your name and email on the form below and submit it. We will send a Free Key to your email address so you can try all the DSM solutions for 7 days. No payment required.
What customers say about us?
★★★★★ "ThaI’ve scoured the internet to properly display my Facebook reviews. This plugin looks awesome on my website, allows me to cram a huge number of reviews into a small place – most people say less is more but being able to show so many reviews in such a small place just says to the customer YOU NEED TO BUY FROM THIS BUSINESS! Great after sales support too, thanks Mike & the team. Have already recommended you to some of my close business associates!" ~ Colin Brookes, Owner – Home PC Repair
★★★★★ "DSM has the best looking social media feeds and the most features. I tried so many other options and found DSM Website Plugins the best. My web designer told me I could not do many of the things that I’m doing myself with DSM!" ~ Khabir Southwick, Naturopath, MH, NT, CAS – Heal With Khabir
★★★★★ "Finding DSM saved a huge amount of hours in a project to integrate social/web channels. Absolutely excellent support with quick responses and updates." ~ John Parker, Website Developer – Aura Entertainment
★★★★★ "Thank you!!! The DSM website plugin is an incredibly simple, clean and easy solution for us." ~ John J. Janowski, PMP, Member – La Grange Citizens Council
Live Demo of DSM Facebook Page Reviews
DSM works with any type of website. But since we used a WordPress-powered website on the demo, we’ll use it on the live demo as well.
View the live demo here: WordPress Facebook Page Reviews Live Demo
Will DSM work on my website?
Your CMS is not on our list? Your website was built without any website builder? No problem! There's 99% chance that DSM will still work on your website!
Need DSM support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.
Related DSM solutions
Thank you for reading our tutorial about how to show, display or embed Facebook page reviews on website! Please share this post with a friend who needs it. They will love you more for doing it.