We hear you.
That’s why we created the DSM website plugin.
Once you signed up (there’s a free version), you’ll be able to update your feed only once. One on Facebook.
The DSM website plugin will display your Facebook page feed on your website automatically. You control its look & feel as well.
Avoid double duty. Work less and enjoy more of your time.
Make your website visitors enjoy news feed on your website as well.
How To Embed Facebook Feed On Website?
Here’s how to customize and embed Facebook feed on website.
- Get a Free Key or Paid Key.
- Go to this login page and use the key to login.
- Once logged in, click “+ Create Custom Feed” button.
- On the pop up, name your custom Facebook feed.
- On the drop-down, select “Facebook Feed On Your Website” option.
- Enter your Facebook Page ID.
- Click the “Proceed” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Get Embed Code” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Paste the embed code on your website.
Live Demo – DSM Facebook Feed
The posts below were retrieved from Tony Robbins Facebook page.
Need DSM Support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.
Related DSM Solutions
Aside from our solution above, you can use the following DSM solutions as well:
How to customize and embed...
- Facebook Events
- Facebook Page Events On Your Website?
- Single Facebook Page Event On Your Website?
- Facebook Page Events on Google Calendar?
- Facebook Photos
- Facebook Page Photo Albums On Website?
- Single Facebook Page Photo Album On Website?
- Instagram Feed
- Instagram Feed On Your Website?
- Instagram Hashtag Feed On Your Website?
- Private Instagram Feed On Your Website?
- YouTube Videos
- YouTube Channel Videos On Your Website?
- YouTube Playlist Videos On Your Website?
- More Solutions
- Twitter Feed On Your Website?
- Facebook Page Videos On Your Website?
- Facebook Page Feed On Your Website?
- Facebook Page Reviews On Your Website?
Enjoy any solutions above by buying a Private DSM Key!
Thank you for reading our tutorial about how to show, display or embed Facebook feed on website! Please share this post with a friend who needs it. They will love you more for doing it.