Today I will teach you how to embed private Instagram feed on WordPress website.
- Create a free-trial SociableKIT account here and log in.
- Once logged in, click the “+ Create Solution” button.
- On the pop-up, name your custom private Instagram feed.
- On the drop-down, select the “Private Instagram Feed” option.
- Enter your Instagram access token.
- Click the “NEXT” button. This will show you the customization options.
- Click the “</> Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the pop-up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
- Go back to your WordPress page editor.
- Click the “Text” tab and paste the SociableKIT code you copied earlier.
- Click the “Publish” button.
Why use SociableKIT?
Do you use a private Instagram account? Do you manage its related WordPress?
If your answer is YES, you know how tiring it is to upload Instagram photos and videos twice. One on Instagram. One on your WordPress.
We hear you.
That’s why we created SociableKIT!
Once you signed up (there’s a free version), you’ll be able to update your Instagram feed only once. One on Instagram.
SociableKIT will display private Instagram feed on your WordPress automatically. You control its look & feel as well.
Avoid double duty. Work less and enjoy more of your time.
Make your WordPress visitors enjoy the private Instagram feed on your WordPress as well.
How to get a free access?
What customers say about us?
★★★★★ "SociableKIT has the best looking social media feeds and the most features. I tried so many other options and found SociableKIT Website Plugins the best. My web designer told me I could not do many of the things that I’m doing myself with SociableKIT!" ~ Khabir Southwick, Naturopath, MH, NT, CAS – Heal With Khabir
★★★★★ "Finding SociableKIT saved a huge amount of hours in a project to integrate social/web channels. Absolutely excellent support with quick responses and updates." ~ John Parker, Website Developer – Aura Entertainment
★★★★★ "Thank you!!! The SociableKIT website plugin is an incredibly simple, clean and easy solution for us." ~ John J. Janowski, PMP, Member – La Grange Citizens Council
Will SociableKIT work on my website?
Your CMS is not on our list? Your website was built without any website builder? No problem! There's 99% chance that SociableKIT will still work on your website!
Need SociableKIT support?
Do you have any related questions or suggestions? We are here to listen and act for you! There are three ways to contact us.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Send a message on our official Facebook page
- Use our live-chat box located on the lower right corner of this page.
Related SociableKIT solutions
Thank you for reading our tutorial about how to show, display or embed private Instagram feed on WordPress! Please share this post with a friend who needs it. They will love you more for doing it.